Rossmoyne Senior High School is an Independent Public School founded on a belief that every student has the potential to be a successful learner and a rounded citizen who makes a positive contribution to the local and global community.
With approximately 120 teachers and 35 administration and support staff, Rossmoyne Senior High School’s staff provides students opportunities to excel academically, in sports and in the performing arts, and also to participate as active members of the community.
We look for people who share our values of high aspirations, excellence and respect, and who are keen to join our outstanding team which includes award winning educators:
• Ms Milanna Heberle, 2017 Modern Language Teachers Association of WA Princpal’s Award;
• Ms Emily Donders, 2015 Finalist WA Beginning Teacher of the Year Award;
• Mrs Wendy Corrick, 2013 Instructor’s Award for Excellence, Department of Parks and Wildlife (Bush Rangers);
• Dr David Henderson, 2011 Australian Secondary Teacher of the Year Award;
• Mrs Wendy Corrick, 2010 Instructor’s Award for Excellence, Department of Conservation; and
• Mrs Susan Thorp, 2010 Rotary Club Paul Harris Fellow.
Job opportunities at Rossmoyne Senior High School can be found at http://jobs.wa.gov.au/
(Search using keywords “Rossmoyne Senior High School”).
Relief teachers are encouraged to submit their CV at any time to: email@example.com