Our school has many facilities that support the teaching and learning programs. There is an eclectic array of buildings, ranging from the new state-of-the-art Science and Technology Centre to mainstream general purpose classrooms here since the school was first opened in 1970.
The facilities include:
- 25 metre heated Swimming Pool
- Fully equipped Industrial Workshops
- Comprehensive Library
- High-speed technology infrastructure across the school
- Numerous computer centres allowing ready access across the curriculum
- Pleasant grounds for students’ passive recreation
- Gymnasium including volleyball and basketball courts, weights room, and dance studio
- Sporting fields comprising a new international size soccer field, rectangular field, football oval, cricket practice nets, basketball and tennis courts
- Science and Technology Centre
- New English-Languages Building
This includes classrooms for English, Languages, and ESL, staff offices and collegiate area, common access areas and staff and student toilets. The School of English and Languages is two storeys and located adjacent to the new Cafeteria.
- New Cafeteria and Conference Centre
This includes a commercial kitchen, indoor café seating for students, an alfresco area, a conference centre with basic kitchen facilities and access to the café kitchen. The centre is built next to the new Arts precinct, and overlooks the school sports ground and amphitheatre.
- New Health and Well-being Centre
- Tiered Amphitheatre
A new amphitheatre has been built near the new café and Arts precinct, which provides tiered seating overlooking the school oval as well as an outdoor passive recreation area.
- Expanded Performing Arts Centre and School of Arts
This includes an auditorium with seating for 200, foyer with kitchen facilities, new visual arts rooms (including gallery), new digital photography and media classrooms, instrumental class rooms, drama storage, dressing room and staff offices.
- Renovation of Existing Facilities
The old canteen area has been converted to general classrooms, the Design and Technology wing has been upgraded, and courtyards landscaped. Many of the classrooms have been fitted with electronic whiteboards.
- New buildings to accommodate the addition of Year 7s to high schools in 2015.
- New access road from Apsley Road/Karel Avenue intersection, with student ‘drop-off’ zone, and bus zone.
- Beach Volleyball Courts, completed in 2015.