Our school has many facilities that support the teaching and learning programs. There is an eclectic array of buildings, ranging from the new state-of-the-art Science and Technology Centre to mainstream general purpose classrooms here since the school was first opened in 1970.
The facilities include:
- High-speed technology infrastructure across the school
- Numerous computer centres allowing ready access across the curriculum
- Mathematics Centre
- Science and Technology Centre
- English-Languages Building
- Technologies Centre
- Information and Resources Hub (Library)
- Health and Well-being Centre
- 25 metre Swimming Pool
- Weights room
- Dance studios
- Sporting fields comprising an international size soccer field, football oval, cricket practice nets, basketball and tennis courts, long jump pit and Beach Volleyball Courts.
- Performing and Visual Arts Centre
This includes an auditorium with seating for 200, foyer with kitchen facilities, visual arts rooms (including gallery), digital photography and media classrooms, instrumental class rooms, drama storage, dressing room.
- Cafeteria and Conference Centre
This includes a commercial kitchen, indoor café seating for students, an alfresco area, a conference centre with basic kitchen facilities and access to the café kitchen. The centre is built next to the Arts precinct, and overlooks the school sports ground and amphitheatre.
- Tiered Amphitheatre
An amphitheatre has been built near the café and Arts precinct, which provides tiered seating overlooking the school oval as well as an outdoor passive recreation area.
- Access road from Apsley Road/Karel Avenue intersection, with student ‘drop-off’ zone, and bus zone.
- Pleasant grounds for students’ passive recreation
In 2020 the WA State government committed to expanding the Rossmoyne Senior High School facilities to accommodate our increasing student numbers. The school awaits these exiting new state-of-the-art buildings that will further enhance the breadth and quality of our facilities. Read more.