Our school has many facilities that support the teaching and learning programs. There is an eclectic array of buildings, ranging from the new state-of-the-art Science and Technology Centre to mainstream general purpose classrooms here since the school was first opened in 1970.
The facilities include:
- High-speed technology infrastructure across the school
- Numerous computer centres allowing ready access across the curriculum
- Mathematics Centre
This includes classrooms for Mathematics, staff offices, common access areas and staff and student toilets. The School of Mathematics is two storeys.
- Science and Technology Centre
This includes classrooms for Science, staff offices, preparation laboratory, common access areas and staff and student toilets. The School of Sciences is two storeys.
- English-Languages Building
This includes classrooms for English, Languages, and ESL, staff offices and collegiate area, common access areas and staff and student toilets. The School of English and Languages is two storeys and located adjacent to the Cafeteria.
- Fully equipped Industrial Workshops
- Information and Resources Hub (Library)
Currently being upgraded in preparation for the commencement 2019.
- Health and Well-being Centre
- 25 metre heated Swimming Pool
- Gymnasium including volleyball and basketball courts, weights room, and dance studio (extended in 2018)
- Sporting fields comprising an international size soccer field, rectangular field, football oval, cricket practice nets, basketball and tennis courts and Beach Volleyball Courts.
- Expanded Performing Arts Centre and School of Arts
This includes an auditorium with seating for 200, foyer with kitchen facilities, new visual arts rooms (including gallery), new digital photography and media classrooms, instrumental class rooms, drama storage, dressing room and staff offices.
- Cafeteria and Conference Centre
This includes a commercial kitchen, indoor café seating for students, an alfresco area, a conference centre with basic kitchen facilities and access to the café kitchen. The centre is built next to the Arts precinct, and overlooks the school sports ground and amphitheatre.
- Tiered Amphitheatre
An amphitheatre has been built near the café and Arts precinct, which provides tiered seating overlooking the school oval as well as an outdoor passive recreation area.
- Renovation of Existing Facilities
The older classrooms have been upgraded and most have been fitted with electronic whiteboards.
- Access road from Apsley Road/Karel Avenue intersection, with student ‘drop-off’ zone, and bus zone.
- Pleasant grounds for students’ passive recreation