About our uniform
The school uniform and Uniform Policy is supported strongly by Rossmoyne Senior High School families and the wider community. Our uniform is a symbol of pride in the school, it features a tartan drawn from the school’s Scottish heritage, our emblem and motto have also been influenced by this history.
Thank you to those who took part in our 2020 Uniform Review community consultation. Some small changes will be made to the uniform ahead of 2021.
- School shirts will remain unchanged.
- Male style pants and shorts will be replaced with a new style (including elastic waist, updated fabric and shorter length).
- Female style pants and shorts will also be replaced with a new style (including length change and modernised design).
Uniforms including updated style pants and shorts are now available to try on and order from Uniform Concepts. ‘Old style’ pants and shorts are on sale until sold out. View details about sale items here. Book a fitting now through Uniform Concepts.
Community expectation and school policy
The school’s Uniform Policy was developed by the School Board in accordance with Department of Education policy and guidelines on dress standards for students in public schools. There is an expectation that students will comply with the dress requirements.
Where to purchase
New uniforms can be purchased or pre-ordered from Uniform Concepts: Nell Gray. This Uniform Shop is run by a private company. Visit the Uniform Concepts Website
Uniform Concepts: Nell Gray is located at 30 Kembla Way, Willetton. T: 08 9270 4669 E: Willetton@uc.nellgray.com.au
Please note: Customers who place their order during Term 4 will experience a much speedier process for order pick-ups in January. RSHS families are encouraged to book a fitting appointment as soon as possible. View details about sale items here.
Second Hand Uniforms
Second-hand uniforms can be purchased from the school’s second hand uniform shop, run by parent volunteers. The Second-hand Uniform Shop is located at the school – please enter and sign in through School Reception. Please note: The Second-hand Uniform Shop is CASH ONLY. No cheques or electronic/card transactions can be accepted. Volunteers are welcome – either call into the shop or contact the P&C via email.
- Term 1, 2021 – OPEN HOURS. These hours may be subject to change at short notice due to current COVID-19 restrictions.
- Thursday February 11 from 8.30-9.30am
- Friday February 12 from 8.30-9.30am
- Thursday February 18 from 8.30-9.30am
- Friday February 19 from 8.30-9.30am
- Term 1 Thursday trading will close after 18.02.21, the uniform shop will continue to open every Friday in Term 1 from 8.30-9.30am.
- Term 2, 2021 – OPEN HOURS
- Every Friday from 8.30-9.30am
What to do with old uniforms
The Second-hand Uniform Shop accepts second hand uniform donations including Phys Ed, Music and Volleyball uniforms. Donations of uniforms may be taken to the second hand uniform shop or left at reception. School uniform donations are always greatly appreciated as they help to reduce waste and keep the uniform available at an accessible price. Thank you for donating.