Year 12 Valedictory 2020
|Event||Year 12 Valedictory|
|Date||Sunday 25 October 2020|
|Event Duration||180 minutes|
|Venue||Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, 21 Mounts Bay Rd, Perth
Riverside Theatre, Lvl 2
The ticketing allocation of two (2) tickets per family for the Valedictory this Sunday 25 October has now finished. This allocation was to provide all families with the opportunity to attend. A small number of remaining tickets are available now for purchase should additional family members wish to attend. To purchase additional tickets (not restricted in numbers) please visit ticketek or telephone 13 28 49. Any remaining tickets on the day will be available for purchase from the Ticketek Box Office at Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre between 2pm and 4pm.
What is the Year 12 Valedictory?
The Year 12 Valedictory formally recognises the commitment made by our students to complete their secondary schooling. It is a momentous occasion where we celebrate and farewell the Class of 2020.
How do I buy tickets?
- All Year 12 students will receive a complimentary ticket provided by the school. Please note: All students are expected to maintain their Good Standing, or their right to attend the Valedictory will be rescinded.
- Family and friends are encouraged to attend.
- Tickets are $40 (plus booking transaction fee) and limited to 2 tickets per family. They can be purchased on the following link https://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=ROSSMOYN20 or telephone 13 28 49.
- Please note: The school has a limit of x 2 tickets per family, to enable all families to attend.
- Please note: Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre has a limited capacity due to Phase 4 COVID-19 restrictions. Our event will run in accordance with State and PCEC guidelines, including the social distancing of attendees. Thank you for working with us to adapt to these challenging circumstances.
What do students wear?
- Students are expected to dress in a clean, neat and pressed school uniform with black school shoes (no heels). Students are to wear good quality tailored plain navy trousers (as per the dress code). Should the school skirt be worn it is highly recommended students wear black tights as the stage is elevated. Jumpers are not to be worn into the auditorium. Each student will be issued with an academic gown on the night, which will be worn for the Valedictory and collected at the end of the evening. Students are requested to leave their personal belongings with their guests.
- Students received their invitation on Tuesday 8th September and have been requested through daily notices to register their height, which will reserve their gown and seat for the event.
- Before the Final Assembly on Thursday 22 October there will be a Valedictory rehearsal that all students must attend.
What time do students arrive?
- Students can begin to are to arrive at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre from 2.00pm to collect their gown and must assemble in front of the Riverside Theatre by 3.00pm at the latest.
Where do students collect their gowns?
- Students are able to collect their gowns from 2.00pm at the Gown Collection Station situated on Level 2, adjacent to the Riverside Theatre.
- Upon the conclusion of the Valedictory all gowns must be returned to the Gown Return Station before leaving.
I’m a parent or guest, what time do I need to arrive?
- Parents and guests can begin to arrive from 2.00pm, doors to the Riverside Theatre open at 3.00pm.
- Please ensure you bring your Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre ticket to gain entry into the auditorium and are seated no later than 3.45pm. Refreshments will be available for purchase.
Where do I park?
- Parking is available at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre undercover car park (located beneath the venue). Fees do apply.
- For those who would like to travel by public transport, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre is located a short (6 minute) walk from Elizabeth Quay Train and Bus Station.
How do I arrange professional photography?
- Bliss Studio will be in attendance at the Valedictory to capture all the moments of this important milestone.
- Bliss Studio will be available prior to the ceremony from 2.00pm to 3.00pm for family and individual portraits in front of the Riverside Theatre inside Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- During the ceremony all proceedings on stage will be photographed – certificate presentations, awards, performances and speakers.
- After the ceremony Bliss Studio will be available for family/individual/group portraits in foyer for one hour. No appointments are necessary.
How to View and Order Photographs:
- Bliss Studio will be available for family and individual photographs at PCEC from 2.00pm to 3.00pm prior to the ceremony in front of the Riverside Theatre, as well as after the ceremony. No payment is required on the evening.
- All activities on stage will be photographed including awards, performances, speakers and official certificate presentations
- To view images go to www.blissstudio.com.au
- Click on ‘View and Order Photos Click Here’
- Register to create an account (or use existing from ball)
- Use Access Code: CJE7744 to take you to the photographs
- Place your order online – hard copy orders over $10 receive free social media size files (T & C apply).
- High Resolution Digital Files purchased available for immediate download.
- Due Date for orders Monday 16th November.
- Hard copy orders are posted directly to your home address.
COVID Safety Information
Please do not attend if you are unwell, and to assist with good hygiene practice sanitising stations will be available.
For additional queries please contact
Program Coordinator – Senior Years
T: 9235 1642