Year 12 Valedictory – Class of 2021
The Year 12 Valedictory formally recognises the commitment made by our students to complete their secondary schooling. It is a momentous occasion where we celebrate and farewell the Class of 2021.
|Event||Year 12 Valedictory|
|Date||Sunday 24 October 2021|
|Time||4.00pm – 7.00pm|
|Event Duration||180 mins.|
|Venue||Perth Concert Hall, 5 St Georges Tce, Perth|
Limit of 3 tickets per family
How do I buy tickets?
- Tickets are on sale from 9am Monday September 13th at perthconcerthall.com.au
- All Year 12 students will receive a complimentary ticket provided by the school.
- Students are expected to maintain their good standing or their right to attend the Valedictory will be rescinded.
- Family and friends are encouraged to attend. Tickets cost $40 each and will be available via the Perth Concert Hall from 9am Monday September 13th. Booking fees do apply.
- Please note the school has a limit of x 3 tickets per transaction, to enable all families to attend.
- Additional tickets may become available closer to the event date, once all families have had an opportunity to purchase their three tickets.
Perth Concert Hall
- Website Bookings: perthconcerthall.com.au
- Phone Bookings: Perth Concert Hall Box Office 9231 9999
- In Person: Perth Concert Hall Box Office Mon – Fri 9.00am – 5.00pm
What do students wear?
- Students are expected to dress in a clean, neat and pressed school uniform with black school shoes (no heels). Students are to wear good quality tailored plain navy trousers (as per the dress code). Should the school skirt be worn it is highly recommended students wear black tights as the stage is elevated. Jumpers are not to be worn into the auditorium. Each student will be issued with an academic gown on the night, which will be worn for the Valedictory and collected at the end of the evening. Students are requested to leave their personal belongings with their guests.
How do students RSVP?
- Students received their invitation in class on Wednesday 1st September and have been requested through daily notices to register their height, which will reserve their gown and seat for the event.
- Before the Final Assembly on Thursday 21st October there will be a Valedictory rehearsal that all students must attend.
What time do students arrive?
- Students can begin to arrive at the Perth Concert Hall from 2.00pm to collect their gown and must assemble in the Graduand VIP Lounge on the Terrace Level, Southern Corridor by 3.00pm at the latest.
Where do students collect their gowns?
- Students are able to collect their gowns from the Gown Collection Station on the Terrace Level, Southern Corridor from 2.00pm.
- At the conclusion of the Valedictory all gowns must be returned to the Gown Return Station before leaving the Perth Concert Hall.
I’m a parent or guest, what time do I need to arrive?
- Parents and guests can begin to arrive from 2.00pm. Please ensure you bring your Perth Concert Hall ticket to gain entry into the auditorium. Refreshments will be available for purchase.
Where do I park?
- Parking is available at the City of Perth’s No 7 undercover car park (located beneath the venue) and the City of Perth’s No 1 car park on Terrace Road. Fees do apply.
How do I arrange professional photography?
- Bliss Studio will be in attendance at the Valedictory to capture all the moments of this important milestone.
- Bliss Studio will be available prior to the ceremony from 2.00pm to 3.00pm for family and individual portraits on Level One (area facing St George’s Terrace) of the Perth Concert Hall.
- During the ceremony all proceedings on stage will be photographed – certificate presentations, awards, performances and speakers.
- After the ceremony Bliss Studio will be available for family/individual/group portraits in the downstairs foyer for one hour. No appointments are necessary.
How to View and Order Photographs:
- Click on ‘View and Order Photos Click Here’.
- Register to create an account (or use existing account).
- Use Access Code: CNJ8989 to take you to the photographs (Ball photographs also available).
- Place your order on-line – hard copy orders over $10 receive free social media size files (Terms and Conditions apply).
- High Resolution Digital Files purchased available for immediate download.
- Due Date for orders Monday 15 November 2021.
- Hard copy orders posted directly to your home address.
For additional queries please contact
Program Coordinator – Senior Years
T: 9235 1642